Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ella Grace: {1 month old}

 
When I arrived at Ella's bedside on her 1 month birthday, she was sound asleep.
 
 
After she woke up and drank her bottle, I changed her outfit and we had a little 1 month photoshoot.






 
Later that afternoon, she got her feeding tube removed!
 
I sent the above photo to my family immediatly (with a million !!!!! added on) and this is what I got in repsonse. My sisiters are the BEST AUNTS EVER!

 
Ella Grace @ 1 month old:
drinking between 50-55 CCs every 3 hours
weighs 4 lbs 10.2 oz
17 3/4 inches long
diapers: preemie (small)
clothes: preemie, she is already too long for the footie pj's
 
She is grwoing each and every day and she's starting to look like a true new born baby.
We can already squeeze her little chubby cheeks!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment